JAXLondon 2017: Agile Machine Learning [VIDEO]

Last October a colleague and I gave a talk at the JAXLondon Conference about Machine Learning in an agile, commercial environment (I then also gave the talk again in November in Munich at the W-JAX Conference).




The video of the talk is now available - the first half (and end section) is mostly softer stuff, where I talk about lessons learnt from doing ML research in a commercial environment and the middle section is my colleague, Sumanas, talking about how Word2Vec works and some more interesting demos of using it in an interesting application!




In related conference speaking news, I will be in Berlin next month for the API Conference to talk about Product Management and API Design: https://apiconference.net/api-design-documentation/your-api-as-a-product-thinking-like-a-product-manager/



0 comments: