BBQ SauceContinuing the recipe theme, I also created a bbq sauce last summer. It's a sweet, tomato sauce based recipe, and went down pretty well when I served it.
- 400ml tomato sauce (I just used sainsburys own brand)
- 50ml Southern Comfort (optional)
- 1 table spoon yellow mustard (just normal hot-dog mustard, like Frenchs)
- 1 table spoon chilli powder
- 80g sugar
- 60ml cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 60ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
Just slam the ingredients in a sauce pan for a while and reduce to a bbq-sauce consistency.
Here it is on some chicken legs..