Raspberry Pi: My Shopping List for getting started

As mentioned, I am completely new to electronics stuff really so I have been trying to get everything sorted and ready to get started. Coming from a Java/JVM dev background, I'm going to try and write up my experiences and things I think are different/difficult etc.

One of the first thing I did, having read a fair few tutorials/blogs on the topic, was work out all the components I needed/wanted to buy. Most of the components are really cheap, and I really didn't want to be caught short mid-development finding out I had to go out and buy something (a luxury that never happens with my usual development process - the most I have to do is go on the web and look for something).

Before I get started, here are the things I bought, which might be useful if planning on following the other posts.

They are all amazon affiliates links - which means if you buy via these links amazon gives me some cash, but won't cost you anything.

 

rob hinds

I'm on to the next one, on to the next one..

0 comments: